Saturday, June 17, 2006

What i want to accomplish in my life

Lately, i have been thinking alot in regards on what i want my life to be.
1)To accomplise great height in my career and one day, create my own business empire as many of my relatives did( I regconise that it not that easy)
2)To gain the support and respect of the people around me, including friends, competitors and people i yet to know.(Through an open mind and being humble)
3)To explore life and be able to travel the world.Keep on learning, have an active mind and not be resticted by traditions etc
4)To be able have a great influence in society and give back to society one day.
-Most probably through buliding of schools to allow poor chilidren to have the opportunity for an education.Teach them the skills instead of feeding them like my grandfather did

Interm of love,
1) To take good care of the woman i love and my family.

Inshort, to enjoy life and to live a life great accomplisment and fulfillments (I recognise that we only live once)

Quote from a person who is no longer here with us:
To be able to give back to society, that person must first have a decent character.Only then, the society will benefit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound= src "LINK TO MUSIC" >